Firstly, I would like to thank the team for their hard work, dedication and enthusiasm over the last 24 months. You would be hard-pressed to find a more passionate group. I would also like to thank our clients who put their belief in us to support them in growing their business over the years. Nothing makes us happier than seeing you grow.
After close to 10 years managing the day to day operations of icu2 Digital, I am pleased to hand over the reins to Dom Suto who is stepping up to the role as COO, to head up the icu2 Digital business.
Dom brings to the table his extensive experience in Operations Management and e-Business, and will be focused on raising the bar even higher on customer service and support. Anyone who has worked with Dom knows his commitment to getting the job done, at a very high standard.
With operations in Dom Suto’s capable hands, my focus will be on driving the vision for icu2, while strengthening our strategic alliances through the icu2 Innovation Centre.
What does this change mean to our clients?
- Even higher levels of personalised service and support.
- An expanded creative team with specialised capabilities in branding, marketing and content creation through icu2 Digital.
- Extended capabilities in Oracle technologies, integration and analytics.
- Access to a global panel of experts in e-business, digital transformation and innovation through the icu2 Innovation Centre
Our little team is growing!
- I would like to welcome “The A-Team” – Anne, Arunwan, Achilles and Agostina (so many A’s… not sure why that is but it seems to be working). Anne and Arunwan will be working on motion graphics, design and animation, Achilles on photography while Agostina will be working with us on implementing our digital strategy.
- Scott Evans who leads the icu2 Innovation Centre, specialising in Decision Science and evidence based product development and innovation.
- Dom Suto will take over as COO for icu2 Digital.
- Dom Dedic CEO and DFS project lead.
Why the change?
The catalyst to this decision has been our work in establishing the icu2 Innovation Centre, specifically relating to DFS Portfolio Solutions over the last 24 months. My focus will move to working closely with DFS to raise the profile of their DRM (Dynamic Risk Management) solution. Our goal for DFS is to drive positive change in the financial services industry, by empowering investors with the tools they need to make better, more informed financial decisions. We thank DFS for the opportunity to be involved in this exciting program, which we believe has the ability to change the financial services sector in Australia for the better.
icu2 Innovation Centre.
I have to give particular mention and thanks to Scott Evans, who has invested a great deal in helping establish the icu2 Innovation Centre. This initiative started with a simple workshop 3 years ago in a small cafe in Ivanhoe, where we clarified our value statement of “Inspiring the Human Spirit in a Digital World”. What an exciting time to be doing what we do and I am grateful for your belief in our vision and your effort in helping us stretch higher. Thank you.
Our mission for the future.
We are now embarking on, I believe, the most exciting chapter in the business since its inception back in 2008, and there is an undeniable buzz in the air around the positive direction of the business.
Our mission: To create positive change in the world, by enriching the lives of everyday people, through the work we do with our clients and partners. To Inspire the Human Spirit in a Digital World.